BYC Café

Good morning, Café - this place looks really. Great job of cleaning, tables are clean - even the gnats are gone. I brewed another pot = have at it in good health.

@Bunnylady hope that things are good today. Did you ever hear from the parents of the kids ?
Good morning, everybody! Thanks for the coffee. I reheated some of that frittatta. Delish!!!

Yay! The gnats are gone! Now can we get rid of that alien man-eating plant? :oops:

@Bunnylady, how is your little goat today?

Some of you may recall Mouse, the cow that sat like a dog. This is Mouse baby and her new baby :loveView attachment 2008876
Simply adorable!!! :love
At least a year.:)
I had a breakthrough with the cockerels last night! I switched which pen I had them in and both went in to their coops for the night on their own!!! Woot! No more shuffling cockerels! No more trying to get warring factions to sleep together!!! And Alice and Abby went into Lucy's coop with no problems, ON THEIR OWN!

Good morning, everybody! Thanks for the coffee. I reheated some of that frittatta. Delish!!!

Yay! The gnats are gone! Now can we get rid of that alien man-eating plant? :oops:

@Bunnylady, how is your little goat today?

Simply adorable!!! :love
I had a breakthrough with the cockerels last night! I switched which pen I had them in and both went in to their coops for the night on their own!!! Woot! No more shuffling cockerels! No more trying to get warring factions to sleep together!!! And Alice and Abby went into Lucy's coop with no problems, ON THEIR OWN!
Great news Valerie!

Back
Top Bottom