BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
I majorly pulled a muscle in my back hauling around the toilet and range by myself yesterday. I had a heck of a time sleeping. Work today should be a regular hoot.
I had texted and left a voice message to my sister but never heard back and no one ever came down to help.
I am sorry you did not get help!

Good morning, Cafe. Windy and chilly here right now, supposed to be high winds today. Might run through watering again before it's time to blow them out.

That kitchen looks amazing, Tonya! What a night and day difference. Any chance you're coming to Montana and wanting yet another project?? :D I've got lots of things you could work your magic on!

He did not pull a van Gogh on me although I thought he was trying. If biopsy results are correct I will keep the ear. How else would I wear a mask ? :eek:
You would have to get an earless mask!

n95 masks go behind the head with two straps

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
I majorly pulled a muscle in my back hauling around the toilet and range by myself yesterday. I had a heck of a time sleeping. Work today should be a regular hoot.
I had texted and left a voice message to my sister but never heard back and no one ever came down to help.
Could you use a dolly?

Back
Top Bottom