BYC Café

I measured 9 inches in the middle of the driveway.
It took about 2 hours to shovel the property but everything is done. And the plow still hasn't gone by.
IMG_20220312_153933508_HDR.jpg

Ya was taught early slow and steady I never minded driving in snow .. Yes Idiots abound in it!
We have fairly warm like 57 here.. Rain comes back today late. :idunno
I took my driving test in sleet and snow in January. On the way there, the car did a 360 in front of a truck. I straighten the car back up and kept driving. I think my Dad's fingernails were imbedded in the dash of the Cadillac. Drove to the DMV and passed my first attempt. Nothing made me nervous after spinning on the bridge.

@CapricornFarm - Gorgeous daffodils! :love

@LaFleche - Here you go! Sorry that the image quality is so poor; I had to compress them. Internet couldn't handle uploading anything decent... gotta love rural internet.
full

full

It was around 10F-15F at the time, so they ended up spending the night with me in the shop.
Thank you for letting us see these cuties! :love

I have thisView attachment 3022363
During this
View attachment 3022358
Because his owners wanted to drive up to Syracuse to go to the Antique Show.
They dropped him off with the truck (our roads still haven't been plowed) then went back home to get their CAR to drive 86 miles in a snow storm that has already dumped at least 7 inches on the roads (and it's sticking here) and it's still coming down.
Idiots!
Are they antique dealers hunting after a special occasion or why would they choose to drive there amidst a snow storm?

Are they antique dealers hunting after a special occasion or why would they choose to drive there amidst a snow storm?
They had planned to go a couple weeks ago and just didn't care about the weather. They can't afford to buy a damn thing. All I ever hear from her is how much debt she's in but, hey, let's go to an antique show in a snow storm. Sounds like a necessity to me.

Back
Top Bottom