BYC Café

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.

The grass was so long when I got home. As soon as I unloaded the car, I raised the deck to 3" and cut all of it. I'll have to wait until the next dry day to lower the deck and cut it again.
I planted more plants in the bog that came when I was gone. I hope they make it.
As soon as I finished unpacking everything and sat down, I passed out. The drive home was stressful because I drove through rain for well over half the trip.
Today I need to try to get my house in order, get the garbage and recycling filled and out and cook some food for the work week ahead.

My bedroom window view.
IMG_20240519_074110985.jpg

Everything is growing so well!
I need to prune some of the roses and spray everything before the aphids defoliated everything like they did last year.

Good morning cafe.
My bedroom window view.
View attachment 3836848
Everything is growing so well!
I need to prune some of the roses and spray everything before the aphids defoliated everything like they did last year.
This is beautiful! You have clearly put in a lot of work.

As soon as I finished unpacking everything and sat down, I passed out. The drive home was stressful because I drove through rain for well over half the trip.
Today I need to try to get my house in order, get the garbage and recycling filled and out and cook some food for the work week ahead.
After recovering from a vacation, makes one feel like they need another one. I usually took my vacation days one or two at a time, so it actually felt like a break.

Back
Top Bottom