BYC Café

North of Fayetteville, south of Raleigh, so far out in the woods that we can not get cable and the DSL is iffy at best.
Scott
Around here, an old saying was... if you lived far out in the woods, it was called "living in the sticks" and also "where the sun don't shine". Now it's where you don't get cable or DSL.

You guys are THE BEST
hugs.gif

None of my family know that hubby and I are doing IVF and the support you have given me is very much appreciated. You have no idea how much it means to me, truly.

Our visit to the clinic today went ok. I have grown one sole egg for retrieval and am scheduled for surgery next Wednesday. One is not many but as my Doctor says "It only takes one."

So we are giving it a go.

Krista

:)
Well an interesting morning here! I let my daughter go with a friend last night to see a horse being born. I told her I'd wake her up later to go to school today. So she will be rushed. And just now I realized I didn't hear the shower. So I went downstairs and my son has overslept. Lol. He has to go straight to work after school so I told him I'd get his clothes and a snack ready today. Guess the kids will eat breakfast in the car. The only saving grace is that it's a Friday !! :) tgif everybody.

You guys are THE BEST
hugs.gif

None of my family know that hubby and I are doing IVF and the support you have given me is very much appreciated. You have no idea how much it means to me, truly.

Our visit to the clinic today went ok. I have grown one sole egg for retrieval and am scheduled for surgery next Wednesday. One is not many but as my Doctor says "It only takes one."

Krista
fl.gif
I will make sure I send a continuous wave of positive energy all the way around to your side of the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
It looks kind of like that.

I'll bounce it and give it a push too ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 18 yroldenoughtoknowbetter was very hard to wake up as well and he has a school Ski day today, no classes sheezzzz

But in all fairness, we were up very late hanging with my oldest boy and his family that moved in to our house yesterday because one of his best friends, who was staying with them looking for work and regrouping, committed suicide yesterday and it turned their world upside down. So I have been in repair / damage control mode, sorting though a mess of different emotions from a 10 year old - up to my oldest boy.
I think they have a handle on it, but really, it is going to take some time for the shock to lessen.
I'll keep you posted and hugs to everyone! Make the most of your day for sure......

You guys are THE BEST
hugs.gif

Krista
Yes...it only takes one. Wishing you two the best.

I'll bounce it and give it a push too ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 18 yroldenoughtoknowbetter was very hard to wake up as well and he has a school Ski day today, no classes sheezzzz

But in all fairness, we were up very late hanging with my oldest boy and his family that moved in to our house yesterday because one of his best friends, who was staying with them looking for work and regrouping, committed suicide yesterday and it turned their world upside down. So I have been in repair / damage control mode, sorting though a mess of different emotions from a 10 year old - up to my oldest boy.
I think they have a handle on it, but really, it is going to take some time for the shock to lessen.
I'll keep you posted and hugs to everyone! Make the most of your day for sure......
So sorry...hugs to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom