BYC Café

It's the first day of spring here in NJ, and it's snowing.
th.gif

Chin up sour.
It can't last.

'Spring flurries bring May mud' or sumthin'
I dunno, I'm from Florida. I' never done snow what do I know?
sorry for the snow.
hugs.gif

We have pollen and sneezing weather right now.

Hey guys, look what I caught!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hugs.gif

But in all fairness, we were up very late hanging with my oldest boy and his family that moved in to our house yesterday because one of his best friends, who was staying with them looking for work and regrouping, committed suicide yesterday and it turned their world upside down. So I have been in repair / damage control mode, sorting though a mess of different emotions from a 10 year old - up to my oldest boy.

Oh Margie, how awful. My sincere condolences to everyone involved. I lost a dear friend to suicide many years ago and the shock takes a long time to overcome. I hope that your kids come to understand in time that their friend lived a life which must be celebrated, and that he should not be remembered for this one final act. Sending thoughts and healing your way.

So it's Saturday here - a day to catch up on all the jobs which didn't get done during the week. The chook house is pretty feral so that needs a clean, as does OUR house
big_smile.png
Promised hubby I would make some pancakes for breakfast too - well, he has been rather tolerant of my mood swings lately
tongue.png
How do you all eat your pancakes? We put lemon juice and sugar on ours but some people do the weirdest things!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend,

Krista

Butter and syrup here. I'll be working tomorrow(Sat.) and supposed to be a really nice day. Wish I was off....I also need to do some major cleaning.

Don't work too hard Krista.

Butter and syrup here. I'll be working tomorrow(Sat.) and supposed to be a really nice day. Wish I was off....I also need to do some major cleaning.

Don't work too hard Krista.

Hmmm. Would that be maple syrup? We generally don't have that here. Sounds yummy though!

Don't worry, I won't over-do my workload
smile.png
I will transfer half my jobs onto Hubby's To Do List!

Krista

I seldom get the real maple syrup, but usually get pancake syrup like Log Cabin or Mrs. Butterworth's. The real stuff is expensive and they go through a lot of pancake syrup around here.

Yum. Pancakes! I refuse to buy anything but UP maple syrup (Michigan) but we also use applesauce or raspberries. I picked a bunch last summer and basically smashed the ones that weren't perfect the bits and pieces, then froze.

Back
Top Bottom