BYC Café

Hi everyone.

Super quick update as I just got home from the hospital and am very nauseous and woozy from the anaesthetic.

The Doctor was able to retrieve one viable egg from me, and some sperm from hubby via a core sample from his testicular tissue.  Not sure which one of us is the more miserable at the moment!

Anyway, they will attempt to fertilise the egg today, which has a 70% success rate.  They will ring tomorrow to let me know if it worked or not.  If so, Friday they will implant it, and we all have to start thinking fertile thoughts and hope it takes.

Off to bed now for a rest and to sleep off the rest of the drugs.  Catch up tomorrow with you all, hopefully with good news.

Krista x

PS: You have no idea how long it took me to write this post, lol.

Hoping and praying for you Krista! :fl

Krista - I have one word for the mister...a bag of peas. ;)

Actually that's more than one word. Anyway, I'm drinking Milo and eating a Tim Tam right now in the hopes it will spread good luck. It will all be worth it, promise. :)

hugs.gif
fl.gif

Welcome Miss Wiggles!

Krista: I'm sending all my positive energy your way! Keeping everything crossed for you!
fl.gif

Mtn Margie: So sorry to hear of the loss. It's a tough wound to heal.
hugs.gif

There was a lot to catch up on after being gone for a week. We had Spring Break last week...didn't have anything special planned so it was a mess of a week. I tried to work from home with one kid that only wanted to play electronics and the other one only wanted to play sports outside...with someone...anyone...
barnie.gif

Lots of yelling and fighting but no trips to the ER--so I'm counting it as good. Things are slowing getting back to normal--at least as close as they ever will be around here.
lau.gif
I can't believe that March is nearly over--still so much to do...
hide.gif

Still waiting for news.

We should know in the next 4 or 5 hours if fertilisation happened. I am BESIDE MYSELF with anticipation.

Hoping I have plans for a trip to hospital tomorrow...!

Will keep you updated as information comes to hand.

- Krista x

Back
Top Bottom