BYC Café

Good morning Shad, thanks muchly for the coffee! Hopefully it works it's magic and wakes me up :)

I've read about everything King has written. He's great.
I've read he doesn't like Patterson! Patterson can sure spin a tale! I once read one of his books twice in one day.

Hi IM, catching up with you from last night!

So much of what I've read of King's was a long time ago so now it's like reading them for the first time:p

I have to agree with him about Patterson, he's not one of my favorites either. He churns them out like a daily newspaper.

Good morning cafe

Shad, the coffee is great as usual.

I didn't have a problem with the beak trimming discussion. It's clear you're an animal lover.

Good morning Shad, thanks muchly for the coffee! Hopefully it works it's magic and wakes me up :)

Hi IM, catching up with you from last night!

So much of what I've read of King's was a long time ago so now it's like reading them for the first time:p

I have to agree with him about Patterson, he's not one of my favorites either. He churns them out like a daily newspaper.

Good morning NFC. I'm so happy you're enjoying the books! Which are you reading? I agree his older books were great! Sometimes the newer stories disappoint, I still haven't finished Sleeping Beauties. It's not that great.

Patterson doesn't interest me at all. I'm looking for something new.

Good morning cafe

Good morning NFC. I'm so happy you're enjoying the books! Which are you reading? I agree his older books were great! Sometimes the newer stories disappoint, I still haven't finished Sleeping Beauties. It's not that great.

Patterson doesn't interest me at all. I'm looking for something new.

I finished The Dead Zone last night, it was as good as I remember! When I finished that one, I started on 'Salems Lot, haven't read that for years.

For his newer books, The Dome was good. And the trilogy starting with Mr. Mercedes was really good too (the other two are Finders Keepers and End of Watch).

This guy, Robert Crais, is kind of off-beat with his stories about Elvis Cole & Joe Pike. I always enjoy his books (he just doesn't write enough of them).

We could talk books for hours and probably bore the rest of the Cafe to sleep. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want to trade more ideas for writers!

I finished The Dead Zone last night, it was as good as I remember! When I finished that one, I started on 'Salems Lot, haven't read that for years.

For his newer books, The Dome was good. And the trilogy starting with Mr. Mercedes was really good too (the other two are Finders Keepers and End of Watch).

This guy, Robert Crais, is kind of off-beat with his stories about Elvis Cole & Joe Pike. I always enjoy his books (he just doesn't write enough of them).

We could talk books for hours and probably bore the rest of the Cafe to sleep. Shoot me a PM sometime if you want to trade more ideas for writers!

I'll check out his stuff, thanks!

PS I loved Dead Zone and Salems Lot creeped me out good, I read it in one night!

Back
Top Bottom