BYC Café

Yum, I like earl grey too. My favorites are honeybush and rooibos. Rooibos can get bitter if left to steep too long though.

Agreed! I don't think I've had Honeybush before though. Right now I'm generally cycling between Earl Grey (morning), Raspberry Leaf and Peppermint. It's winter so I'd rather be drinking something warm during the day!

Is it time for more coffee? I think it's time for more coffee!
smiley coffee table.gif

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the fresh coffee NFC! Its delicious as always.
One of my favorite books is an older one written by Toni Morrison called Beloved. Talk about creeping you out! I havent done alot of fiction reading lately though, I have a who kindle full of how - to and cook books to get through.
Shad, you didnt overstate your views on beak trimming at all. I'm pretty sure everyone agreed wholeheartedly!

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the fresh coffee NFC! Its delicious as always.
One of my favorite books is an older one written by Toni Morrison called Beloved. Talk about creeping you out! I havent done alot of fiction reading lately though, I have a who kindle full of how - to and cook books to get through.
Shad, you didnt overstate your views on beak trimming at all. I'm pretty sure everyone agreed wholeheartedly!

Thanks for the heads up Becca, I haven't read any of hers.

I have a Kindle but don't really care to use it. I like a good old fashioned book with paper pages and ink.

Cookbooks seem to collect around me. At one point I gave away about 20 of them. And now I've probably collected another 20 back.

Back
Top Bottom