BYC Café

Good morning cafe :frow

Thanks for coffee Shad. I'll try some salt cod, never had it before!

I'm out of the salt mine today :yaHowever, I have a hen to dr today, poor baby. She shakes when I carry her inside but she's very happy to see me when I go out to see her.

The oldest dog needs a bath, brushing and her nails done too. Sounds like an exciting day right? :gig

Have a great day everyone! :)

Thanks for the coffee Shad; a bit cold now though so I'm brewing another pot.
Dm6vNexX0AMx--g.jpg

Had a bout of insomnia last night :( Hopefully I can go down for a nap this afternoon and get some of that sleep back.

It's been scientifically proven that men have more pain receptors than women.

So science agrees? :yesss:

:gig

Science agrees. Women are made to bear young. No man wants to pass a bowling ball sized object through his pelvic canal...just sayin'

Ah no! Sour, what have you started? Science does not agree lol!
Pain is hard to study to begin with and is complicated; but of the most recent research done, woman have been found to have more nerve receptors then men. So woman tend to be more sensitive to pain (kind of makes the whole birthing thing even more bad-ass ;)).

Ah no! Sour, what have you started? Science does not agree lol!
Pain is hard to study to begin with and is complicated; but of the most recent research done, woman have been found to have more nerve receptors then men. So woman tend to be more sensitive to pain (kind of makes the whole birthing thing even more bad-ass ;)).

I imagine birthing is on your mind now quite a bit. How much longer do you have to go?

I started the battle of the sexes joking around but it got out of hand :barnie

Back
Top Bottom