BYC Café

I think it's better than 'Have a nice day!' I heard it said by a Good Morning America host back in the 80's. He always ended the broadcast by saying 'Make it a great day' and to me that just made sense...because 'you' are the only one who can 'make it a great day'. :)

You got that right!

I really didn't want to stir the cauldron anymore but you stuck another boat paddle into the cauldron sooo, men have to have more receptors than women because if we didn't they wouldn't get on our 'nerves' the way they do....that's why we were given 'selective hearing', too!

Another astute observation. Another survival mechanism given to men so that we don't have to overuse the lie : "Yes dear, you're right dear, I'm sorry dear." Point well made, Sean.

Are you having a home birth?
What's your midwife like?

I have a team of two midwives and will be going to the hospital this time around (I did try for a home birth with my first born but ended up at the hospital at the very end. I live outside of town now and also don't want the stress of getting my house all ready). But I won't need to see a doctor unless there's a problem. The midwives here have full hospital privileges.

I have a team of two midwives and will be going to the hospital this time around (I did try for a home birth with my first born but ended up at the hospital at the very end. I live outside of town now and also don't want the stress of getting my house all ready). But I won't need to see a doctor unless there's a problem. The midwives here have full hospital privileges.
Do the same midwives deal with the post natal care?

Good morning Cafe.

Last night, I went to a cookie class. It was so fun. I'm not disappointed with my first attempts at decorating them. Of course, practice makes perfect. It does help if my granddaughter doesn't try grabbing them before they're dry, too.

View attachment 1665118
I made sugar cookies when the grand kids were here. I let them decorate the cookies. They both poured on way too many toppings at first. But they had fun.

Speaking of bites...I'm going to take a big one out of DH's hide before long. He slipped on some ice yesterday and sprained his wrist. He's such a grouch!

Anyone in the market for one slightly battered grouch ol guy? I'll pay for shipping.
He's a good worker, so i can use him! We even have a spare bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom