BYC Café

Was is the governor of NY or the mayor of NYC that didn't want to close schools because he needs medical workers to work?

The mayor was reluctant to shut down schools for a variety of reasons. The governor is resistant to shelter in place for a variety of reasons - many of them understandable.

Same at the Agway. Honestly, what good is that going to do? The virus can live on the glove too. It's easier to wash flesh than a glove.
They are made from nitrile. It's useless wearing them.

Perhaps not totally useless. When I wear gloves (and with all the stuff I do bare-handed, you know it's nasty when I glove up!), the gloves are a constant reminder to me not to touch my face or anything else I don't want to contaminate. Also, I could use some type of disinfectant every couple of minutes on the gloves (channeling Lady Macbeth here); I wouldn't care to do that to my skin. :idunno (hey, look - gloved smiley!)

Morning, still here with 9 inches of snow and counting, but it is starting to blow horizontally.
I bet we will lose power so if I don't show up for a couple of days, no stress.
You should not be stressing over the things that you can not control anyway. Stocks+ value is one of them. It doesn't help and will hinder your health. There will be an economic reset of some sort but we here are all able to make do with what we have and garden and
McGuyver the rest. Hugs!

The mayor was reluctant to shut down schools for a variety of reasons. The governor is resistant to shelter in place for a variety of reasons - many of them understandable.
I absolutely agree with you. It's a difficult situation and they have to make some tough decisions without panicking the public more than it is already.

:yaHappy (belated) Birthday Dobie!!! :weeSorry your mother is the way she is, but you'll always have us!!!:hugs
aaaaa.jpg

aa.jpg

aaa.jpg

b.jpg
bbb.jpg
bbbb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom