BYC Café

Noon time here, anyone wants some fried rice?

23-07-08-13-45-02-928_deco.jpg

He figured a hunter would shoot a turkey, he would hear it, and escape unharmed?
I have since read that they often forage together, pooling the different predator awareness's.

After I run the dogs this morning, my BIL is coming up to help with the plumbing. It will be nice not to work alone and I can teach him how to do this stuff. A second set of hands (that I trust) will help the work go smoother, especially when working with a 3" line.
Good to have some camaraderie and an extra set of hands and someone to call 911 :gig .
Was wondering if this stuff is in a basement with fairly good access....or....??

Another loverly cool morning here, with the added ambiance of a gentle rain.

Nothing in the trap this morning. Maybe raccoons don't like stale old Jif peanut butter? I put some sugar on it.

Gotta go take care of the neighbor's chickens. Kind of dreading it. Ok, really dreading it. Her coop reeks. Too many chickens, nowhere near enough ventilation.

Really nice neighbor, though. We're stuck together back here, so I do what I can to look the other way/not rock the boat get along.

Nothing in the trap this morning. Maybe raccoons don't like stale old Jif peanut butter? I put some sugar on it.

Gotta go take care of the neighbor's chickens. Kind of dreading it. Ok, really dreading it. Her coop reeks. Too many chickens, nowhere near enough ventilation.

Really nice neighbor, though. We're stuck together back here, so I do what I can to look the other way/not rock the boat get along.
We had a raccoon up in the crook of a tree right by the house all day yesterday. It climbed up the night before after a kerfluffle with my dog. (His age is showing. When he was younger, they didn’t get away.) It was still alive last night. I haven’t checked today. I figure it will either die up there or stay until it’s feeling better and leave. Kind of hoping it leaves, so we don’t have the smell near the house.

Was wondering if this stuff is in a basement with fairly good access....or....??
Wide open, unfinished basement. I don't ever intend to finish it. So many people do that and then never use the space.
Good Morning, Cafe’. May I grab a cup of tea and join you?
Sure! If you agree to hold the bucket when I start hacking into my septic line! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom