BYC Café

View attachment 3744194
THIS is DAVE. The most wonderful man I've ever known and the love of my life.
He left his broken wreck of a body just before 2 this morning. He's not suffering any longer and is free.
Condolences Tonya. I know it was very hard on you to watch him slowly slide away over the past few years. Now you have the good memories and no longer have to worry about his care, or in some recent situations, lack of it. That was hard on you as well

:hugs

Coffee is brewed.
I'm a ways off from saying the morning is good.

The last thing I promised him was that I'd be okay. So you can go. There is some place you need to be and you're late. I'll be okay. He left less than 2 hours later.

I now have to honor that final commitment to him and work harder than I have been on being okay.

Good afternoon Cafe!

A freshly brewed pot is on the counter. :caf

@DobieLover My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your soulmate. :hugsI will spare you further platitudes as I know from experience that they often only make the hurting worse.

My father died last Wednesday peacefully in his sleep. Among other things he suffered from dementia as well as epilepsy, so he is at peace now which is a great relief.

After weeks of heavy storms and continuous rainfall, today some rays of sunshine found their way through the thick clouds. Temperatures are rather mild but the forecast for the weekend is not so nice. We will see.

Good afternoon Cafe!

A freshly brewed pot is on the counter. :caf

@DobieLover My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your soulmate. :hugsI will spare you further platitudes as I know from experience that they often only make the hurting worse.

My father died last Wednesday peacefully in his sleep. Among other things he suffered from dementia as well as epilepsy, so he is at peace now which is a great relief.

After weeks of heavy storms and continuous rainfall, today some rays of sunshine found their way through the thick clouds. Temperatures are rather mild but the forecast for the weekend is not so nice. We will see.
I'm sorry about the loss of your father especially in the face of struggling with helping your husband in his recovery. :hugs I hope you can find some joy from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom