BYC Café

Coffee is ready.

Now the rash is up to my eyes and they are much more swollen than yesterday. I'm going to a walk-in clinic today to see if they will prescribe a short course of steroids to help alleviate this.

How is this monstrous stress rash doing anything other than causing me more stress? What a stupid biological consequence of stress!

While all of you
Good morning all, coffee is up and ready took it easy eating yesterday we have a brooding hen now on her 5th day worried she's not eating or do they take turns?
She’s eating. They “sneak” off the nest once a day or so, to eat, drink and poop. It’s OK for them to be off the eggs for a bit. The eggs don’t cool down right away.

Good Morning Cafe’!
Good afternoon Cafe!

A freshly brewed pot is on the counter. :caf

@DobieLover My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your soulmate. :hugsI will spare you further platitudes as I know from experience that they often only make the hurting worse.

My father died last Wednesday peacefully in his sleep. Among other things he suffered from dementia as well as epilepsy, so he is at peace now which is a great relief.

After weeks of heavy storms and continuous rainfall, today some rays of sunshine found their way through the thick clouds. Temperatures are rather mild but the forecast for the weekend is not so nice. We will see.
I’m sorry for your loss.

Good Morning Cafe’!

Just stopping by to say hello before I get back on the crazy train. I think we might finally be settling into a routine at school. I’m job coaching two students in the dish room of the school’s kitchen. One is putting away dry dishes, and the other one is helping dump and spray dirty trays and washing pots and pans. My job is to fill out an evaluation form for each of them for each shift and help the one in the dish drying station keep things moving so the dishes don’t get backed up and shut the washer off. I love it! They’re both getting paid through a vocational rehab program. Hopefully one of them will be able to be hired through the school once they’re too old to be considered a student.

My father died last Wednesday peacefully in his sleep. Among other things he suffered from dementia as well as epilepsy, so he is at peace now which is a great relief.
I'm sorry for your loss, losing a parent is hard even when they do have serious medical conditions. :hugs

I am sitting this one out from the safety of my armchair!
That is the best way to drive in a snowstorm!

My sister said it's a stress rash. I looked that up. It's actually a real thing that is brought on my extreme emotional stress. Who knew?
Not me! At least you know there isn't some serious underlying disease. Hopefully the walk in will be able to help.

Idk how anyone gets past the loss of parents and other loved ones. I have lost Mom, Dad, and my favorite Aunt. Maybe it's just worse when you suffer from depression. Hugs to all who know this pain.

I agree with you.

I have lost 2 sons, Mom, Dad, and sister.

It is never okay.

Back
Top Bottom