BYC Café

Morning everyone! Happy Monday!
1710150926232.png

To start this week off I have FH home for 2 days seeing how he's on medical, wasn't wearing proper shoes on a rainy day (SATURDAY) knowing full well front steps get slick and slippery when wet and BOOM down he went when we got home from grocery shopping ending up with bruised knee cap plus torn muscles and ligaments so is wearing knee immobilizer.
If Y'all live in VIRGINIA the ANNUAL SPRING Crewe Tractor auction is on March 23rd beginning at 9AM but if Y'all want a good PRIME parking spot get there early

Thanks for the hot coffee.

The wind is howling, the snow is blowing and poop was frozen to the boards. I thought I was finished with that for the season.

What does BYC cafe have on tap tonight?
Don't know. What did you brew?

This is something of a self-serve place. We also clean and redecorate and sometimes put out pest control strips or carnivorous plants.

Occasionally someone brings treats to share. Did you? That would be great! I did not but I DID kick the chicken crap off my boots before coming in for a cuppa. Bella and Piper are on clean up duty. Don't mind them.

Bagels if anybody wants them. Everything and French toast ones. Or regular bread for regular toast. I only have butter atm though so someone else will have to provide the cream cheese if desired. Tons of tea if anybody needs it. Caffeinated and non. Green or black or herbal. Or Coke Zeros if you’d rather. Or milk.

Heavy frost this morning, but most the snow from yesterday is gone, and the sky is clear ad sunny.
Had a nest mess to clean up, used the very last of the bale of straw I keep for nest bedding,
it lasted abut 2 years.
Was busy at the nests while I was cleaning, all kinds of grousing and yelling going on.
I don't think they much cared for the freshened nest. <chuckles>

Bagels if anybody wants them. Everything and French toast ones.
Oh yes please an everything bagel lightly toasted with cream cheese or just butter sounds delicious right now!!! I already had my 2 cups of coffee then I drank my morning breakfast (smoothie) shake, trying to cut down on calorie intake so hopefully this gut will get go down in size in the next 80 days

Back
Top Bottom