BYC Café

GOOD MORNING ALL!
GRRR :ducFH is aggravating at times WHY DO MEN HAVE TO BE SO UMMM WHAT'S THE WORD I'M LOOKING FOR? My mind is still asleep even though I'm 2 coffees in right now. Last night FH told me to get him up at 6 so I wanted until 6:15 then went to get him and he said get me up at 7. Now his phone is ringing more than likely a co-worker calling which will get him out of bed faster than I can.
Iced water

Still morning and still here!
My oldest boy found out about the wonders of iced water. Never had to wake his happy arse again!
Orca! My BREEZE buddy! It is good to have you back although I will say it would have been nice to hear from you sooner because the last time you checked in, raging fires were bearing down on you and you were worried about all kinds of bad things happening... :old
So now that you are here, make some coffee for your punishment for giving us all kinds of worry, and we will call it good! LOL!
30 inches of snow this morning and still coming down. The power has gone off a couple of times so I will wrap this up. One path shoveled already...
Enjoy the day, now where is that Aleve!
DL, do not over do it! That is your mantra for the warm day's activities.

Orca! My BREEZE buddy! It is good to have you back although I will say it would have been nice to hear from you sooner because the last time you checked in, raging fires were bearing down on you and you were worried about all kinds of bad things happening... :old
This exactly @Offshoreorca , we were worrying and wondering, so here you go:

chicken spank GIF by happydog

Welcome back!

I got a bit done on tearing down the berm. I dug up almost all the plants in the way, moved most of the small rocks and rolled half of the big ones out of the way. Cleaned the spillway liner and the beach area. Also cleaned the Bella bombs out of the yard and washed and refilled the chicken waterer. Started the burn pile and dragged an old musty pallet and warped 2x10x10 out of the basement and tossed them in. That's enough.
I feel good... for now.

Good morning all, thanks for the coffee I have a question about my Silkies? I moved them outside a little over a week ago from our indoor brooder. I open there coop door and they won't leave the coop, I have to move them in and out every morning and evening.
Should I just let them do there thing, as there food and water are outside.
Also we are now up to 15 Black Rose Comb babies

Back
Top Bottom