BYC Cookbook*VOTE*

idunno.gif
I haven't heard maybe we need to ask Nifty they were I believe talking the all the bits and pieces over.
hu.gif

Another group I am on just did one to benefit a Horse Rescue. It came out good, but someone needs to proof read it, I already noticed 2 recipes have a couple ingredients missing.
This group ended up charging $15 each for theirs, which I thought was a bit pricey. But the place they had them done at is Morris Press CookBooks

www.morriscookbooks.com

I say YESSSSS sir-e-bob. I will translate some german recipes and compute them from gram to oz . How about Sauerbraten, Spaetzle, potato balls/dumplings and other assorted goodies.

I posted something about this exact thing the other day, about a cookbook for all the animals that we raise. I mean, I know how to cook chicken and pork and beef, but how in the world do you cook quail?? Or duck for that matter?
I just kept getting redirected to the chicken and other favorite recipes forum. No help. the sticky has a few duck recipes, but the others I already am familiar with.

I would totally be interested in getting one! I have a postcard that was sent to me the other day that publishes cookbooks, if you would want to go that route.

Back
Top Bottom