• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Figured i'd let a few leeks go to seed, free crop! They're going kinda crazy lol

1st peach so far yay!

Some cosmos poppin up

Last edited:
hi everyone,
we're young gardeners starting off our first vegetable patch in our garden. we have planted lettuces, onions, potatoes, spring onions, brussel sprouts, garlic, parsnips, carrots and cabbage! its all looking good so far, fingers crossed!

Does anyone know if I could put rabbit droppings/pine chips directly on the garden or does it have to be composted first?
Good question, if you put the droppings and chips right on it will actually take from the soil not at to it. You should compost it first! :)

A leek I'm having go to flower for seeds.

Dill is doin great, doing another chop this weekend.

I have mums all over as a trap crop...purple, white daisy lookin ones, ruby & bronze I've been growing in and the gardens.

Lost a few cabbages to caterpillars bad enough to pull them for the chickens. The girls LOVED them lol I have a few of each left in great shape tho.

Making a pair of bird nests for the lil guys that keep getting booted by the jays. I'll get pics as they build a nest, they were already checking them out hehehe
They are being mounted to this pair of trees.

Cant get nuff of this hibiscus lol

A leek I'm having go to flower for seeds.

Dill is doin great, doing another chop this weekend.

I have mums all over as a trap crop...purple, white daisy lookin ones, ruby & bronze I've been growing in and the gardens.

Lost a few cabbages to caterpillars bad enough to pull them for the chickens. The girls LOVED them lol I have a few of each left in great shape tho.

Making a pair of bird nests for the lil guys that keep getting booted by the jays. I'll get pics as they build a nest, they were already checking them out hehehe
They are being mounted to this pair of trees.

Cant get nuff of this hibiscus lol
Ah, the flowers are blooming to eh!? :) Its great to see things grow.

Back
Top Bottom