BYC members in Massachusetts?

a question - any one know where I can get naked neck turkens locally in MA - not looking for a full hatchery order and also showgirl silkies - we are a 4-H club and interested in these breed of chickens....thanks

Is there anyone in Plymouth or close to Plymouth who has anywhere from 4 to 10 hatching eggs available from chickens? Preferred breeds are Plymouth Rocks, Orpingtons, Welsummers, Marans, EEs, or some similar standard sized egg layer or dual dual purpose breeds. Full sized chickens only. No Bantams and no RIRs. I would be happy to pick up locally. I have two very persistant broody hens and I'd like to give them eggs to sit on. We lost our roo last summer so we have no fertile eggs.I could buy eggs from the "for sale" section but would prefer to buy them and pick them up locally since they have already been sitting for awhile. I tried to break them to no avail. I think I'll just let them hatch and maybe get a new roo out of it too. One of them has successfully hatched and raised chicks before. Thanks!
I'm in Plymouth, and I have fertile hatching eggs..
I think you would really like my Sweet Potato Quechuas (Ameraucanas).
Yashar

Hi Dun! Thanks for your reply. I apologize for not responding sooner. For some reason I did not get the notification for the thread. I did obtain hatching eggs via pm from another member. Now each hen has seven eggs. I'm sure I'll get at least one rooster :) but if they are not successful hatching I may bother you again for one of those roos. Thanks again.

Hi everyone! I am looking for female runner ducks at least 6 months old or older to go with my drakes. Recently lost my females and my drakes are lonely. Would be willing to think about khaki campbell if there are no runners. Thanks!

HI everyone I live in boston, ma I am looking for some help to start with my quails that I want to start raising soon. If any one has any eggs for sell or live babies that they dont mind selling please message me. I am also wanting to go look at some ideas about raising them. I just started to do my research on them. I am so excited to get started I do have a food forest in my back yard with warms, and also working on getting some bee's. So I just wanted to put that out there if any one is wanting to come check it out they are more than welcome to message me on here.....

HI everyone I live in boston, ma I am looking for some help to start with my quails that I want to start raising soon. If any one has any eggs for sell or live babies that they dont mind selling please message me. I am also wanting to go look at some ideas about raising them. I just started to do my research on them. I am so excited to get started I do have a food forest in my back yard with warms, and also working on getting some bee's. So I just wanted to put that out there if any one is wanting to come check it out they are more than welcome to message me on here.....
Good for you!! Love to see folks utilizing their own resources for food!!! GOod luck!!!!

Thank u Arielle I have over 60 fruit trees in my back yard I love it. Now i want to get my own quails there to with every other animal am trying to get LOL

Thank u Arielle I have over 60 fruit trees in my back yard I love it. Now i want to get my own quails there to with every other animal am trying to get LOL
Nothing like fruit off your own trees!!! DO you have a veg garden too? Other fruits liek berries?? How are you working the quail into the picture?

Back
Top Bottom