BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
sherrydeanne
Overrun With Chickens

E-mail PM Website Re: BYC members in Massachusetts?If I could find somewhere local and cheap to butcher/process, I'd definately do meaties. I'm not doing it myself though.

I have two place I just receive this winter that process chickens and I think turkeys ,
I think one is in Bridgewater Ma. and the other I thing is in Brockton Ma.
anyway one is ;

Denbesten Farm 1-508-880-6025

and the other is;
Wendy Cameron Lawther Farm 1-508 947-4031

I have never use them last yr. I did my own but the yr befor I use a processer that was in NewBeford , Ma . which Close down

I going to be calling them up to make sure that they do Birds be for I purchase my 50 X-rock meat chickens and my 24 Turkeys for this yr.

Hope's this helps everyone here in Mass.

Alan​

Quote:
So I just hopped on the Ideal web site and noticed that their BA's and BO's are now back-ordered until May, so if I wanted to add extras to your order, they'll be out of what I want when the Brabanters you want become available!
barnie.gif

Quote:
So I just hopped on the Ideal web site and noticed that their BA's and BO's are now back-ordered until May, so if I wanted to add extras to your order, they'll be out of what I want when the Brabanters you want become available!
barnie.gif

Don't lose hope, I'm going to try to sneak a few in on my order. I've heard that they often have some extra's, but not enough to post them on the site, ya know?
smile.png
They're supposed to call me to confirm everything before they ship, so I should be able to let you know then.

Hey guys...umm I am very intrested in poultry swaps and stuff but I have no idea were to go first!I would love to buy some adult birds but I just have no idea about the membership things and stuff.If anyone can tell me or direct me to a website It would be so helpfull.Im especially intrested in waterfowl and game birds.Ohh yeah im in the middlesex area.

Back
Top Bottom