BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Congratulations to all!!! Now to find that little handclapping bird thingie. Where did it go????? found it
D.gif
Nice to see these names and the ones before!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Yup, the number of nominations really doesn't play a factor.

We usually have some quantifiable requirements (like activity levels, etc.) but we also have subjective requirements. It depends on the award, but we often look at how the member interacts with other members, how helpful and friendly they are, how many reports / infractions / warnings the member has, etc. We take a lot of information and try our best to make good choices.

It's not a 100% perfect process, so don't worry about resubmitting a nomination for another consideration next time!
Rob, if we had nominated someone for something in the last quarter and they didn't get the award, we don't have to nominate them again this quarter as they are still up for that award??
smile.png

You will need to nominate them again.

We archive the previous quarter's awards. If we kept them all, it would be overwhelming.
Plus that way it is kept fresh and we know that those nominated are active.

Also if someone has nominations in more than one category, we choose the best fit. We don't give more than one award to a member at a time.

Last edited:
Oh wow, my very 1st award! Thank you to whomever put my name in and to Rob & gang and to all the BYC folks who've made this such an enjoyable place to learn, laugh and share. I can't believe how excited I am, LOL! So cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom