!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The process will not be instant. The committee will review award nominees and we will award members once a month, or thereabouts.

Thanks for your enthusiasm, and we apologize for the anticipation!

We're seeing really amazing comments, recognition, and respect from our community for their fellow BYCers.... really cool and kinda wish we could share all the great comments with everyone!

A note: Nominations don't guarantee that someone will get the reward. The Awards Team have a process that they are required to go through which has quantitative metrics and subjective reviews that each nominee needs to go through. In cases where a nomination doesn't receive an award, they may be eligible in the future.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
This new process is great!

Quote:
I would love to see the comments left for those nominated, but I'm just nosey like that!
lol.png

Oooooh! Me, too!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

x3
hide.gif
I love reading all the awesome threads with folks raising eachother up!!!

Last edited:
Is there any way you could consider posting comments received like on a rolling board so we could see nice things said about BYC members...I really would like that....Love to all of you. And great idea!!! I appreciate all the fine brains, work and love and soul that goes into BYC...! Blessings on your lives and days. Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom