!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The awards are viable until .05 seconds after they post, them *poof* the forum automatically removes the award.

lol.png

When you click on the award, you get a list of who has won the award. Could you sort that alphabetically by username? It would make it easier to see who is on there.

No, it's not too late to get nominations in for April. We will probably close them (for April) on Wednesday. We need a couple of days to do our final reviews and get the badges ready. Any received after Wednesday will be carried forward to May.

You hear that folks?? Now is the time to nominate your favorite BYCers!!!

...I wish I hadn't used up all of my nominations so fast...but here comes another month!
woot.gif

Quote:
I second that! This is truly a place to communicate with my sort of peeple!

This is precisely what we want to encourage with these awards! We want to validate the efforts and contributions of our members who give so much. This community is special because of the efforts of its members, and we all want to honor that.

NOW: get to nominating, if you haven't already!

Remember, each BYC member may nominate one member each month for each of the three recognition categories: BYC Friend, BYC Educator, and BYC Spirit. That's three nominations each month, and we want to see more nominations!

Use the Nomination Submission Form to make your nominations.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom