!! BYC Recognition Awards ~ January-March 2013 WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Can you pleeaaaase tell me which one's mine?
*coughCough PRETTY PLEASE*

x2.
wink.png

And 44, I thought you were'nt supposed to be on?

Quote:

x2.
wink.png

Sorry - only one favor per "Pretty Please" - no matter who posts!!
wink.png

Keep those great nominations coming in!! Remember, you are allowed to make a max of three nominations per month, but you can only make ONE nomination per award category. In other words, you can nominate one Educator, one Friend and one Spirit per calendar month.

Having said this, please be sure and check for badges under the avatar so you don't spend one of your nominations on someone who has already won their award.

Quote:
x2.
wink.png

Sorry - only one favor per "Pretty Please" - no matter who posts!!
wink.png

LOL

Quote:

x2.
wink.png

Sheesh... :3 Just because I "left" doesn't mean I can't visit....
tongue2.gif

Just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to whoever nominated me for an award. Yes I don't pay attention to my own profile, and just discovered that I won this over a month ago. Caught me completely off guard, never expected this. I'm humbled & overwelmed! So Thank you again, who ever you are. This is Huge to me, and I'm blown away!

Brody's Broodello :

Just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to whoever nominated me for an award. Yes I don't pay attention to my own profile, and just discovered that I won this over a month ago. Caught me completely off guard, never expected this. I'm humbled & overwelmed! So Thank you again, who ever you are. This is Huge to me, and I'm blown away!

Clearly this is a great BYC community and birds of a feather...nah, I won't say it.

It's time to remind everyone to make their monthly nominations! --- Nomination Submission Form ---

And remember, please be sure and check for badges under the avatar so you don't spend one of your nominations on someone who has already won their award.

We know you folks love your fellow peeps and we want to hear specifics. Here's a reminder of how to do this, for all the new members and those who may have missed it:

1) BYC Educator – These individuals are very knowledgeable and skilled in one or more facets of poultry breeding, raising and/or showing. Most peeps trust the knowledge and advice they give.

2) BYC Friend – These individuals are just plain fun and great to have around! They are our favorite comedians and enablers; our most cluckative. They are always accessible to lend a cordial and helping hand. Their enthusiasm encourages us – their empathy comforts us.

3) BYC Spirit – These individuals best demonstrate ALL-AROUND outstanding service and commitment to the BYC members and community. While maybe not “expert” educators, they are trusted Educators nonetheless, as well as Friends to all. They are dedicated to the BYC Community as a whole, and strive to help promote, support and uphold its values and goals.

Nomination & Award Process:

1) Use this Nomination Submission Form to make your nomination, and be sure to include a brief comment on why you are nominating the individual. Nominations with no comment and only a name cannot be accepted.

2) Members may place in nomination a maximum of three (3) members per month; however, you may nominate only one (1) member per award category per month.

3) Nominations are automatically forwarded to the BYC Awards Committee. They will validate and tabulate all nominations.

4) Member must be active and in good standing in the BYC community to receive and/or retain awards.

5) Members may be nominated for, and be awarded, in more than one award category; eligibility requirements must be met for each individual award.

6) Members may not nominate themselves for any award; all self-nominations will be voided.

7) Once a month, qualified Awardees will be announced and Badges given.

8) The Awards Committee, at its discretion and by majority vote, may elect to reclassify a nomination to a more appropriate award classification.

9) All nominations shall remain confidential and known only to the Awards Committee and BYC Staff.

10) The Members of the Awards Committee shall remain confidential and known only to BYC Staff.

Quote:
Clearly this is a great BYC community and birds of a feather...nah, I won't say it.

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
gig.gif

Hahahahahaha!!!!

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom