BYC Web App For iPhone / Mobile

I can see the install app button but there is no video to click on.
Try it this way. This is how I got mine to work.

So still haven’t been able to hit the button and see a video but I think I figured it out. After I did this I was able to see a box on the bottom of the screen to enable push notifications. Once I enabled I got a notification thanking me for enabling (I haven’t received any notification from the forum yet).

But this is how I did it. While on byc on safari I swiped up and clicked the add to home screen as shown below.

View attachment 3511281

So still haven’t been able to hit the button and see a video but I think I figured it out. After I did this I was able to see a box on the bottom of the screen to enable push notifications. Once I enabled I got a notification thanking me for enabling (I haven’t received any notification from the forum yet).

But this is how I did it. While on byc on safari I swiped up and clicked the add to home screen as shown below.

View attachment 3511281

Just restarted my phone and now I get the keyboard. :confused:
Thanks for these great steps and troubleshooting!

We're looking into how to make this process a bit more straightforward on iOS!

For the last few years we've supported "PWA" (Progressive Web App) for Android (see our old post here).

It took a while but iOS 16.4 finally introduced push notifications for iOS devices. This supports push notifications which can be enabled once you log in through the PWA and enable push notifications in your preferences.

This "PWA" provides the functionality of an app, but without the issues that the previous apps have had.

In your phone, once you're logged into BYC, you should see a button to install it in the off-canvas menu:

View attachment 3508751

Press "Install", confirm that you want to install it, and then it'll be added. It'll add an icon, and allow BYC to behave like an app. You can even choose to get notifications by going to Preferences and enabling push notifications.

We hope it works well for all our iPhone peeps!
My BYC iphone app has always work well. :)

Back
Top Bottom