BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

golden retrievers.jpg

We usually just play "Which lane am I in?", with the variants "Which lane are you in?" and "How many lanes are there?"

We play every variant of that game too as well as "Follow the leader" s king as someone is in front of you, we just follow them and hope they know where the road goes lol

Not able to post any pictures, memes, or even any emoticons.. I cant click on anything in the menu bar above where I am typing this message. Cant make bold type, color, or anything else. Wonder if I reached my limit in posting, and got cut off.
I restarted my computer. I logged out, and logged back into BYC. My mind is blank what to do next???

Not able to post any pictures, memes, or even any emoticons.. I cant click on anything in the menu bar above where I am typing this message. Cant make bold type, color, or anything else. Wonder if I reached my limit in posting, and got cut off.
I restarted my computer. I logged out, and logged back into BYC. My mind is blank what to do next???

Same here. It has never worked for me since the update. Feel like I need to click a button somewhere to enable them.

Over on the far right on the tool bar you'll see 3 dots. Click on the dots and another menu will drop down. Click on the brackets and that might clear up the problem.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 5.26.42 AM.png

Cavey, to do color type, indents, underlining and such you'll want to click on the 3 dots here to the right of the T (font size):
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 5.30.38 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom