BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

I was reminded about this one harshly this summer.... except the door stopper that I kicked did NOT move. It destroyed more than just my little toe in the process.

I have had many broken toes, the worst one was when i ran my little toe into some very heavy furniture and caused a spiral fracture. Couldn't even put a shoe on until i pulled the bones back where they belonged.

Ramen noodles.jpg

This is what I would have done ASAP....

View attachment 2955388

We put an empty soda bottle over it just so it's more visible but we don't even use that door. I told DH we need to just take it off (it's just screwed in to the floor) and put one of those springy door stoppers there on the wall. He's afraid that the cats will play with it nonstop lol

Last edited:
Oww is right! I borrowed a medical boot from my boss and wore it for 3 weeks. My little toe no longer sits where it used to lol. This is the evil culprit. It hit my little toe first and then slammed in between the little toe and the one next to it. My foot went instantly numb. The feeling slowly came back over the next couple weeks.

View attachment 2954278
Oh my goodness! And the door stopper won?! I hope you heal soon!
Re the Legos—-I plan to live beyond 100 and will have to post a pic of me playing w legos on my 100th birthday, maybe send it to Lego and get them to change their label! But I’ve got 29 yrs to go....
Hahaha you better and share the picture with us :lol:

What REALLY SADDENS ME,,,, :old :(:( when flowers are stolen from cemetery grave-sites.. Yes it has happened to planters we placed on departed loved ones graves.. Now we leave only plastic flowers since,,:(

View attachment 2955390
Omgoodness I've had decorations or special knick knacks stolen from the cemetery :mad:

Back
Top Bottom