BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally

2322451c130daafcb23a14fcf190a32d.jpg

That picture of Cary was probably taken in the 40's, he was born in 1904 but I get what you mean. Below is a quote from Cary.
Permit me to suggest that you dress neatly and cleanly. A young person who dresses well usually behaves well. Good manners and a pleasant personality, even without a college education, will take you far.” – Cary Grant

Permit me to suggest that you dress neatly and cleanly. A young person who dresses well usually behaves well. Good manners and a pleasant personality, even without a college education, will take you far.”
True then, even more true now. Clothing appropriate to what you are doing and where you are.

That picture of Cary was probably taken in the 40's, he was born in 1904 but I get what you mean. Below is a quote from Cary.
Permit me to suggest that you dress neatly and cleanly. A young person who dresses well usually behaves well. Good manners and a pleasant personality, even without a college education, will take you far.” – Cary Grant
I bought myself a nice wool fedora yesterday if that counts.:cool:
1703715870430.png

It's a shame that men no longer dress like men. I look around and it's scary. No one seems to have any self respect or class anymore

Back
Top Bottom