**** C S R A Group ****

I have 2 wyandottes from the lady in McCormick. They both had picked tail feathers and one still hasn't broken the tail picking habit. :/ (and she's overpriced)
Who in Aiken has Americaunas??

I have 2 wyandottes from the lady in McCormick. They both had picked tail feathers and one still hasn't broken the tail picking habit. :/ (and she's overpriced)
Who in Aiken has Americaunas??

That's good to know. The lady in Aiken is on here, here name is Samouw. She has beautiful, show winning Ameraucanas. I talk to her on BYC and she's very nice. There's a show in Edgefield next weekend and I think she'll be there.

That's good to know. The lady in Aiken is on here, here name is Samouw. She has beautiful, show winning Ameraucanas. I talk to her on BYC and she's very nice. There's a show in Edgefield next weekend and I think she'll be there.

Thank you! Yes, I will be in Edgefield this weekend. Don't know how well I'll do as everyone is coming out of breeding pens and to the show. lol

Thank you! Yes, I will be in Edgefield this weekend.  Don't know how well I'll do as everyone is coming out of breeding pens and to the show.  lol
That means eggs and babies, though :thumbsup

Still working on that commission ;)

I picked up the prettiest little chicks from scflock Saturday ! Were your ears burning? We were talking about your beautiful black AM's.:)

That means eggs and babies, though
thumbsup.gif

Still working on that commission
wink.png

I picked up the prettiest little chicks from scflock Saturday ! Were your ears burning? We were talking about your beautiful black AM's.
smile.png

I thought I felt something! But I just put more drops in my ears and it went away. ;)

So...where are the pics of the birds you picked up?

I thought I felt something!  But I just put more drops in my ears and it went away. ;)

So...where are the pics of the birds you picked up?

Scflock says this is likely a blue splash:

This one a blue:

The dark ones are the AMs except for a partridge Silkie and the blue splash AM. We blended them with five silkies we hatched about the same time.

Back
Top Bottom