Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Quote:
I meant the 800 number for chicken rehab!! LOL

But then again- some addictions are fun!!

My hubby says it's a good thing I'm not addicted to cocaine or alcohol!!

Yeah with all those chickens - Who has time to drink or get high?
D.gif

Raising chickens is a great addiction to have , if you are going to have any kind of addiction. YOU Go Girl!!

My hubby says we cant keep adding animals forever, there is a limit on our space!

But he has his collections as well... they are just not alive.
smile.png
And he really secretly likes the chickens. he told me just last night, "I love those cochins!"

I just smiled....
smile.png

My hubby likes them too, but he's more of a look at them and then go do something else. I'm in charge of the care, feeding, genetics and breeding, record keeping and all the other stuff!

As long as I keep the ones he likes then it's all good. All I wanted was Orpingtons - big beautiful lavender orpingtons, blue orpingtons, black opringtons, and (one day, god willing) Chocolate orpingtons!!!

Meyer has one that is 15 of whatever for 31.95. it is called leann's special. I am scared to order it after a friend of mine ordered a hatchery choice last fall. The price was good at 15.00 plus shipping but he got 48 barred rock and RIR roossters and and 2 hens.
lol.png
I laugh at him about it all the time now:)

my 92 year old grandmother lives with us . Sometimes I will bring one of the nicer chickens in the house and let her hold it. You've never heard such oohing and ahhing in your life. And she does the baby talk to them too!! LOL

I am so glad you ask that question, I have wanted to order the surprise and now I will. wish me good luck.

Quote:
Uh OH - Another one for the rehab group!!
gig.gif

It's a highly contagious disease...like bird flu or something!

You're all so lucky. We have a small coop so I don't have a choice but but to stay...eer...healthy, is that a good word for it?
lol.png
I can only order chicks-small order hatches, mind you-once a year.
barnie.gif

And now I have to wait two more months for them.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom