Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
Our surprise is here! They all made it and are LOUD this morning!

47 chicks and 2 ducklings

So far I've noticed a few polish, a couple of EE, a few silkies, the bantams appear to be old English. There don't appear to be a ton of bantams which is nice.

Pictures and guesses to come!

So far I've noticed a few polish, a couple of EE, a few silkies, the bantams appear to be old English. There don't appear to be a ton of bantams which is nice.

Still waiting on ours. Did your Tracking ever update Slip? Mine hasn't at all and even our hatching eggs.

WOW! Lucky on the Old English, I hope I get a few.

I'm still waiting. My post office usually calls after 8:30 am when they officially open.

Our surprise is here!  They all made it and are LOUD this morning!

So far I've noticed a few polish, a couple of EE, a few silkies, the bantams appear to be old English.  There don't appear to be a ton of bantams which is nice.

My bio class is going to the computer lab today to start a research paper on birds which will give me plenty of time to stalk this thread for pictures lol

Our first Cackle Hatchery Surprise #1 for 2014 is here !!!
wee.gif

A total of 49 chicks !!!!
We got quite a few silkies, polish, 1 turken (odd looking little thing), EE's and some bantams.

I am not sure if I have old English bantams are not.
Never had them before.

Here are their first pictures !!!

I looked on their availability list and there's a lot of bantams for next week. Looks like the only turkey's left are the white broad breasted. And only Khaki's, Pekins, Ancona's and Swedish for the ducks. I'm real excited!

Here are a few pictures! Not really great for 'guess the breed' but I will need help separating them into groups to figure out what all we have. I swear there's one chick I picked up 20x's...lol

Mottled Houdan?

Only one had feathers going down the leg but all 3 had the extra toe.

Austra Whites?

Silkie
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom