Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
It says baby chick prices under the Happy Cackle too. I just got my surprise yesterday and got 2 ducks and a turkey.

What I meant is they updated their site with a description of it. They also put a minimum of what you'll get... 40 birds.

Last edited:
I'm glad they guarantee a min of 40. I had wondered what they would do if you lost a doz or so in transit. This way you know. God I hope, I Don't lose any. This is going to be my first ever chick order. I think I've gone spring crazy this year with all I've got going on. Two poultry orders, 20 bottle baby goats, added a pair of lambs,a litter of puppies and of kittens in the house.and a goat due any day. **** I've gone crazy and my husband let me lol.

I'm glad they guarantee a min of 40. I had wondered what they would do if you lost a doz or so in transit. This way you know. God I hope, I Don't lose any. This is going to be my first ever chick order. I think I've gone spring crazy this year with all I've got going on. Two poultry orders, 20 bottle baby goats, added a pair of lambs,a litter of puppies and of kittens in the house.and a goat due any day. **** I've gone crazy and my husband let me lol.

It seems you are starting a farm. Are you going to get a cow next? :)

They sent me a corrected ship date of march 26
sad.png

Maybe they had to push back the ship date because they are getting a lot of orders this time of year. Hopefully this means you will get a better variety.

Well, in two weeks you will have your chicks, and maybe a surprise. :)

Back
Top Bottom