Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

We received our mystery box Friday as well. We had 52 chicks and lost about 21 of them. :( I did send an email Saturday and my husband talked to them today and they are sending us out 15 more chicks today. I am happy they are sending us some replacements but I was really disappointed/upset at all the loss. Nothing like opening your box to dead chicks. And then losing more that night. :(

But on the bright side, the rest seem to be doing really well and we have some real cuties!!

Anyone wanna play the guessing game? We have a couple figured out, but many we are just guessing or no clue.

Am thinking these are Light Brahmas?

White crested black polish (the only one of 6 that survived:( )

Partridge (I think) Cochins

Maybe cherry eggers?

Lots of these lil chipmunk guys in standard and bantam. EEs? Brown Leghorns? Phoenix?

These guys are really fuzzy with tufty faces- Amerucanas or EEs maybe?

Yellowy -blue guys. No clue?

A couple more

One of my favorites. Bantam sized, fuzzy cheeks. Super freaking cute!! What is he? I call him Hagrid. :)

I assume these are just brown egg layers. One white, one buff

More chipmunks, but these ones are extra fluffy/fuzzy.

your chipmunks may be welsummers who lay a deep brown speckled egg! if the feet stay orange wellsummer is possible if feet get grey could be easter eggers etc wellsummer females have dark eyeliner and dark stripes from head down back

they must send 25 all orders befor april 1 is 25 minimum order see the website of hatchery you lost 21 and there own policy states minimum 25 for warmth demand that 25 besides you should get a few extra for your troubles!

Cackle hatchery surprise is one of there best things last yr I bought two of them. Both were packed with turkeys and ducks

We received our mystery box Friday as well. We had 52 chicks and lost about 21 of them.
sad.png
I did send an email Saturday and my husband talked to them today and they are sending us out 15 more chicks today. I am happy they are sending us some replacements but I was really disappointed/upset at all the loss. Nothing like opening your box to dead chicks. And then losing more that night.
sad.png

But on the bright side, the rest seem to be doing really well and we have some real cuties!!

They are so cute! Sorry about your losses

Back
Top Bottom