Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

I saw they had chicks and ducks for 50% off and I am tempted to see what they have but we already have 100 chicks and have another surprise box coming next week so not sure it would be a great idea lol I love little chicks!

This is so sad. DH just came from the feed store and they have about 2000 chicks stuck in Houston. I am not sure where they are coming from, back East, but this is not good.

I SEE THEY ALSO HAVE A SPECIAL PACK 2 TURKEYS 2 GEESE 2 DUCKS 10 HEN CHICKS {PULLETS} AND 1 ROO AND 10 ASSORTED RARE CHICKS!!

thy have a bunch of great deals, better than most, thats one of the reasons they are among my favorite large hatcheries

Last edited:
Will someone who ordered this in years past please tell me how many roos you got? thank you!!

I have always ended up with more pullets than cockerels in the box. My boxes usually include several breeds with 2, 4, etc of each breed. With the "rare" breeds they usually come in pairs. With the common laying breeds (Black Sex Links, production reds) I think I have only gotten pullets. Even in the unsexed breeds (like Silkies) I don't think I have ever had more cockerels than pullets. Maybe I've just been lucky?

Back
Top Bottom