Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

I got 2 broad breasted whites, one white, 3 lavender and a royal purple guinea. I got a lot of yellow chicks, around 8-10. Some ees, barred rock, a Bantam barred rock, I believe a few Cochins, and the rest is a bit of a mystery lol

Holy macaroni! Those are some super great assortments. Congrats on all the little new faces.

Brown71 are you going to get a little friend for the lonely little duck? I am a bit surprised they sent a lone duck. I would have thought they would have put at least 2 in there. Maybe you can get it a friend and call them Soup and Quackers.

You guys are getting my ideal mixes, silkies, guineas and broad breasted turkeys :). I am really fighting the urge to order another box right now.. Going out of town for a bit in August, so I figured I should wait until after....unless I just cancel me trip, hehehe...

You guys are getting my ideal mixes, silkies, guineas and broad breasted turkeys :). I am really fighting the urge to order another box right now.. Going out of town for a bit in August, so I figured I should wait until after....unless I just cancel me trip, hehehe...

It's an ideal time right now, almost everything is on the hatch list for this month. Hint hint. That's why everyone is getting good mixes. I just ordered my fourth box today in hopes of my turkeys and guineas :) God I'm addicted. It's a disease I swear

Wow. Great boxes! Can someone post pictures of the guineas? They are on my wish list for next year. One box was enough for me, because my family won't let me part with any of them. How are the chicks doing during shipping in this hot weather? Any DOA's?

I had no doas. I weak Silkie but sav a chic perked her right up and they are all strong and heathy. I'll be sure to get a few pics of each color of guinea I got :) they are adorable as keets lol funny to think their adult form is something out of Jurassic park

It's an ideal time right now, almost everything is on the hatch list for this month. Hint hint. That's why everyone is getting good mixes. I just ordered my fourth box today in hopes of my turkeys and guineas :) God I'm addicted. It's a disease I swear

Ooooh, I may have to order one more :) how long do you think the selection will be this good for?

Back
Top Bottom