Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

So I sold 90% of my box at profit lol
thumbsup.gif

Delicacy in some places.  The meat production for black meat does not meet the demand.  If you look in the meat forums, there have been people working on LF Silkies for the meat market.

I dont know why silkies are classified as bantams.....there the same size as standard hens.

This evening, I got my Invoice with the shipping date on it for my Hatchery Surprise - 04 May!
clap.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

I tried to call and see if I can add a second box but the place closed three minutes before I called.
barnie.gif
Now I'm trying to decide if I want to wait a month and order another then...or even order now, figuring it will arrive at least a week after the first one.

OTOH, if they ship separately and both fetch up in the distribution center outside Bangor (the way my shipped chicks did in August), do I want to drive 3 hours each way twice in a month to rescue them? Decisions, decisions.
idunno.gif

Looks like I'll have to call tomorrow afternoon, well before they close, and discuss it with the telephone staff. A later ship date is no problem if I can get the two of them together.

As for Silkies, I believe they come in both regular size and banties. (And I have trouble accepting that there is an unmet demand for black chicken meat. The very idea skeeves me out.
sickbyc.gif
)

This evening, I got my Invoice with the shipping date on it for my Hatchery Surprise - 04 May! :clap :weee :jumpy

I tried to call and see if I can add a second box but the place closed three minutes before I called. :barnie Now I'm trying to decide if I want to wait a month and order another then...or even order now, figuring it will arrive at least a week after the first one.

OTOH, if they ship separately and both fetch up in the distribution center outside Bangor (the way my shipped chicks did in August), do I want to drive 3 hours each way twice in a month to rescue them? Decisions, decisions.:idunno

Looks like I'll have to call tomorrow afternoon, well before they close, and discuss it with the telephone staff. A later ship date is no problem if I can get the two of them together.

As for Silkies, I believe they come in both regular size and banties. (And I have trouble accepting that there is an unmet demand for black chicken meat. The very idea skeeves me out. :sick )
There isn't a LF Silkie's but they're working on it

Back
Top Bottom