Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Oops. Double post
Egyptian faymois (probably spelled incorrect)

Well Im in WA state and got them 2 days after ship (left on mon night recieved them early wed morn). Figure its about same distance so expect the same.

Thank you!

I will watch their progress on Tuesday on the USPS intranet (I am fortunate enough to work for the PO) but it really helps to have an idea ahead of time.

It's all in the timing. If the schedule slips a little bit, they will miss the truck north from Bangor and if I don't drive down, they will sit for another day.
fl.gif
I'll gladly take on the 3-hour drive each way to ensure their comfort if not survival.

Now I have to ask, how did you get them to stand still for those adorable pics? Or did you take dozens of subsequently discarded shots, showing the backs of their heads, butts and blurred feathers?

My chicks and chickens have been remarkably uncooperative.

Now I have to ask, how did you get them to stand still for those adorable pics? Or did you take dozens of subsequently discarded shots, showing the backs of their heads, butts and blurred feathers?

My chicks and chickens have been remarkably uncooperative.

Lol. Yes it took quite a few shots but I also have a pretty good camera phone that doesn't blur too much.

Back
Top Bottom