California-Inland Empire

Pics
Bea was the gal I car pooled with, NOW I remember where I saw the jersey. I just like to push chickens on peeps...
yesss.gif
wink.png
That jersey is planning on being in Valley Center in a couple of weeks...

COOL BEANS I will get to see you again! Now don't you be thinking yer gonna just "dine and dash" us girls are gonna lasso you so ya gotta stay for a little bit. I PROMISE not to let you go home with more than you wanted...
wink.png
WE might be hanging around for a while... Mrs. Hosspak will be joining me...We will see!

I live in Rancho Cucamonga and I am looking for at least three egg laying hens.
Currently I have pigeons muff rollers, those are west of englands with looks and performance, finch,cockatiels,parakeets, doves,tortoise and a rabitt along with my four labrador retrievers.

I live in Rancho Cucamonga and I am looking for at least three egg laying hens.
Currently I have pigeons muff rollers, those are west of englands with looks and performance, finch,cockatiels,parakeets, doves,tortoise and a rabitt along with my four labrador retrievers.
There is a meet-up in Valley Center scheduled for next Sunday the 9th. send a pm to offgridmamma for info. Or check out Chickens Galore in Norco.

Update from the Crazy H-Bar Ranch and beachfront resort; Wow, it's still raining and has been all night and day. The winds have cleaned both porches of everything, the garden is flooded, the run is flooded, the chickens look worried because they heard Noah was in the area. The run has 4 to 6 inches of water is some places.... might have to consider a drainage system. Do they make floaties that will fit on wings? They don't seem too bothered by the rain, we did get a couple eggs this morning. But they sure are dirty now. Maybe I should try to make little snorkels for their beaks, that would make a good picture. I see that a trip to the Depot tomorrow for some new tarps for the run, the winds took care of the old ones. Ok, I gotta float off now! Bon Voyage!

I would like to see zoning change about roosters. We live in a Jurupa Valley tract with 1/2 acre lots & a lot of people have roosters but they are illegal. We are zoned for 12 hens & 0 roos. If we had a one acre lot we would be zoned for 50 chickens & I don't think there is a rooster restriction. This was the riverside county zoning, I haven't checked the city ordinance to see if it changed after incorporation.

On a total side note I have an organic feed customer in San Diego area who races (is that the proper term?) pigeons & buys grains from me to formulate his own organic feed. I don't know how large the pigeon community is so I thought I'd throw it out in case you know him, his name is John B (withholding last name, just initial :).

Back
Top Bottom