California-Inland Empire

Pics
Thank you!
We actually know the cause of our loss, so at least it isn't a mystery. But still, my heart is sad :(

This guy has this ad every few months. These would be great for building coops and stuff.

Free Pallets, you haul. (Temecula)

00q0q_4z8E6TTKLS_600x450.jpg

Free pallets available. 99% are plywood top with 3 runners. Please do not ask for one or two. Please take 20 or more. Please communicate via Email.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/zip/4405868478.html

A few trips will make those free pallets cost ya. Lol. I'll try to get as many as I can in my truck. I think last time I found pallets I fit 13. But that was a rushed loading. Since I spotted the pile and made my move. Might be able to get more. Hope I get a response from the person who placed the add. I am rehoming my goats so now I'll be making my silkie coop bigger too along with the orpingtons coop. Busy busy busy.

A few trips will make those free pallets cost ya. Lol. I'll try to get as many as I can in my truck. I think last time I found pallets I fit 13. But that was a rushed loading. Since I spotted the pile and made my move. Might be able to get more. Hope I get a response from the person who placed the add. I am rehoming my goats so now I'll be making my silkie coop bigger too along with the orpingtons coop. Busy busy busy.

You probably wont get a response until tomorrow, it's a business and there's no one there now. I like those pallets because they're plywood.

Back
Top Bottom