California-Inland Empire

Making my rounds through all the California threads.

Doing updates on lists on the first page of the California Whole State thread.

If anyone wants their breeder information added to the first post, go to the thread and post your information and list of what you have. Look at the first page and see how I list it and then post accordingly.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=565482&p=1

Hello Miss Dottie I'm by Hemet not to far from Riverside
frow.gif

Hello - I am in Pomona, near Chino Hills.

We have 3 chickens and one - Big Red - just started laying last week. Can't wait for the other two to start! I am hoping to acquire 2 more hens.

Kate

Quote:
Chicken Stars & Exotic Peeps is a great family owned hatchery/hobbie farm in Norco (6th street). Check them out on Facebook for more information. I got 10 chicks there this past summer. Often they have older pullets as well. i.e. Orps, Marans, Amauracanas, Cochins, Silkies, Wyndottes to name a few of their selection.

Last edited:
We should have an IE Chicken get together,,,would be lovely to meet fellow chicken breeders. It would be nice to have someone else to have chicken talk and understand what you are talking about.

I am from North San Bernardino. I live about half a mile from CSUSB California State University, San Bernardino. Anyone stay around here?

Hi Everyone!

We are in Norco! We breed French Marans, Jersey Giants, Orpingtons, Silkies, Bantam Cochins, D'Uccles and a few others for fun. Planning on going to the Fresno show next weekend. Anyone else going? If anyone is looking for chickens let us know, we have a ton right now! Standard laying breeds also.
We also have 2 horses, Sebastopol Geese, 2 cats and 2 dogs. It's deffinetly a full house here! Hope to be able to meet some of you in the future!

www.chickenstars.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom