California-Inland Empire

Pics
Thank you so much. I think we will be there.
big_smile.png

Can someone tell me more about this meet up in Norco tomorrow?  We would like to attend with our 3 boys who will be starting 4-H poultry projects! Where? What time? What should we bring?

Deanna

Bring everybody, there is playground equipment and tons of grass and trees! Bring a lunch table & chairs and a pop-up and make a day of it! There will tamales for sale and sodas to purchase by some enterprizing peeps....

CALLING ALL YOU SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHICKEN-HEADS
>>>> ITS THAT TIME AGAIN !!!! :

THIS IS THE 4TH ANNUAL SPRING CHICKEN MEET-UP!!!!!!

DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 12TH

PLACE: NORCO- NEIL SNIPES PARK on the corner of 5th and Hammer

TIME: usually start around 10AM till the cows come home!

WHAT WE DO: TALK "SHOP' BUY / TRADE / SWAP / OOGLE EVERYONES BIRDIES / meet all those people we only know by BYC names
Bring yer favorite birdies too and let them play in the sun and grass.....we all love to see everyones birds.
There is a beautiful open air pavillion w/ picnic tables that we use. PLEASE bring yer own lunch and drinks. If you want to share goodies…sell goodies….COOL BEANS!

IF there is interest we will have a raffle, so bring goodies to raffle off. The money pot from this will be raffled off to 3 lucky peeps 50% / 30% / 20% so its a great deal!

WE ALSO WILL HAVE A QUICK DEMO ON DESPURRING ROOSTERS & GIVING INJECTIONS, so if you have one you want done, bring him with....AND its free!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
P.S. Of course doggies are more than welcome to come but please remember they have to be on leash, not all of the birdies are used to dogs..Thank you for your consideration with this....LOL

Hello inland empire friends!!! I have lots of silkie chicks for sale to a good home. $10 each. There are white and partridge available. Ages from 1-3 weeks. I'm located in lake elsinore. Thank you!!!

Hey, hey, hey!!!

Fellow So Cal girl here - Yucaipa to be exact! It's wonderful to see that many more BYCers are from the area, too!

Back
Top Bottom