California-Inland Empire

Pics
Watch out for hosspak....he's a troublemaker...
tongue.png

Seriously,
welcome-byc.gif
to the new-bees! You are on my master list now for future meet-ups!

DO ask hosspak what the meet-ups are all about. he's a great story teller
lau.gif
gig.gif
Hey, I have nothing to do with these crazy chicken people, no how, no way! I see them coming, I turn and walk the other way. I suggest you do the same! Hit the back button and just exit!
hide.gif

yuckyuck.gif

The Pomona Meet-Up will be Saturday, May 31st at my home. I will likely put out some light fair, ice water and iced tea. Feel free to bring something to add to the table. Carriebain has a handful of great chicks available from the Easter hatch. You can see the ad at the link below.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/874529/croad-langshan-assorted-chicks-for-sale-in-so-ca

Dogs are welcome, so long as they are friendly. I have a large covered patio and a large grassy backyard as well as a long driveway, so we have plenty of room.

Have any wares for sell?? Bring them!

Doors will open at 10 am.

If you are interested in attending, please PM me for the address. Critter crue is hosting this meetup,

Last edited:
The Pomona Meet-Up will be Saturday, May 31st at my home. I will likely put out some light fair, ice water and iced tea. Feel free to bring something to add to the table. Carriebain has a handful of great chicks available from the Easter hatch. You can see the ad at the link below.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/874529/croad-langshan-assorted-chicks-for-sale-in-so-ca

Dogs are welcome, so long as they are friendly. I have a large covered patio and a large grassy backyard as well as a long driveway, so we have plenty of room.

Have any wares for sell?? Bring them!

Doors will open at 10 am.

If you are interested in attending, please PM me for the address. Critter crue is hosting this meetup,
Ok, everyone... Those of you who still have birds and left overs from the Norco meet-up and/or Easter. Here is another chance to put those cuties out there for people to see!
ep.gif

You can also see some Amazing pictures of cakes, cupcakes and other goodies. Come on out for some fun, sun, and visiting.
frow.gif

You just might get a tour of the best "Micro-Farm" North of the 91 freeway...
yesss.gif

I will be there and I can't wait to see a picture of the elusive pan of Lasagna....
gig.gif

OMGoodness!! I'd love to come... I'm going to beg my hubs!!! BEG I tell ya! IDK what it'll get me? Sometimes I get really lucky & other times... well, not so much!

I have my own little business, which isn't chicken related, BUT it's farming related! It's called The Hometown Hive & we specialize in all natural honeybee products. Our product line up includes locally harvested, raw honey & 100% all natural beeswax candles & melts scented with essential oils. We've been migratory beekeepers since 1978!

If we come, can I bring some stuff?

Also, are kids allowed? My son is 3.5 & id' love for him to experience some Micro Farming fun,too!

OMGoodness!! I'd love to come... I'm going to beg my hubs!!! BEG I tell ya! IDK what it'll get me? Sometimes I get really lucky & other times... well, not so much! I have my own little business, which isn't chicken related, BUT it's farming related! It's called The Hometown Hive & we specialize in all natural honeybee products. Our product line up includes locally harvested, raw honey & 100% all natural beeswax candles & melts scented with essential oils. We've been migratory beekeepers since 1978! If we come, can I bring some stuff? Also, are kids allowed? My son is 3.5 & id' love for him to experience some Micro Farming fun,too!
Everyone is welcomed and we would love to see the stuff you have for sale! If you have a portable table you could set up a little booth! I'm so excited, it should be so much fun!

Back
Top Bottom