California-Inland Empire

Pics
I have a friend in Frazier Park who is downsizing his breeding stock. All his chickens eat organic Scratch & Peck feeds, free range part time on rolling partially green hills & have sprouted grains as well.

He has a lavender orpington trio, one hen laying & hatched chicks, one hen at point of lay, rooster about a year old.

He also has a trio of white bantam cochins, roo is frizzled, available.

He drives to LA/Southbay area a few times a week & drives to Inland Empire (Mira Loma) once a month. His wife followed me to the Norco meetup briefly but didn't bring anything to sell as wasn't prepared to stay longer.

Their website is www.greeneggersfarm.com.

Contact me if you want their phone number or email address.
Thanks

I should clarify, the laying orpington hen did not hatch the chicks, they were incubated, sorry if I wrote that confusingly

Backyard Chicken Meet-Up

Backyard Chicken Keeper’s Unite!
Saturday, May 31, 2014
Doors open at 10am

*Do you have chicks to sell or swap? Bring them!*
* How about some fun wares you make for sale? Bring them!*
New to chicken keeping and don’t know where to start?
Come on out, there will be plenty of people who know a thing or two, ideas for coop design, insight on getting started, what you need and what you don’t. Take this opportunity to learn from others experience. We’ll have take home pamphlets to help you get started too.

We will put out sandwiches and fruit. Iced tea and ice water will also be available. Feel free to “potluck it” and add something to the table.
Be sure to bring any tables and chick wrangling pens you may need. Planning to buy chicks, be sure you bring a box, crate or enclosed carrier to safely transport them home
This Meet-Up is being hosted by Carrie and Jennifer
At Jennifer’s home in Pomona, Ca
Please privately message Jennifer at www.facebook.com/clucknhoe for the address.
Join us for a day of all things poultry.

Backyard Chicken Meet-Up

Backyard Chicken Keeper’s Unite!
Saturday, May 31, 2014
Doors open at 10am

*Do you have chicks to sell or swap? Bring them!*
* How about some fun wares you make for sale? Bring them!*
New to chicken keeping and don’t know where to start?
Come on out, there will be plenty of people who know a thing or two, ideas for coop design, insight on getting started, what you need and what you don’t. Take this opportunity to learn from others experience. We’ll have take home pamphlets to help you get started too.

We will put out sandwiches and fruit. Iced tea and ice water will also be available. Feel free to “potluck it” and add something to the table.
Be sure to bring any tables and chick wrangling pens you may need. Planning to buy chicks, be sure you bring a box, crate or enclosed carrier to safely transport them home
This Meet-Up is being hosted by Carrie and Jennifer
At Jennifer’s home in Pomona, Ca
Please privately message Jennifer at www.facebook.com/clucknhoe for the address.
Join us for a day of all things poultry.

I'm SO THERE!

Back
Top Bottom