California-Inland Empire

Pics
Hi neighbors. I'm a newbie here with 3 chicks about 2 weeks old. Located in Fallbrook (not quite Inland Empire but close enough! I haven't found a San Diego county thread yet!) :)

Welcome to Byc newbie!! :)
Fallbrook is close enough! I'm sure there is a SD thread tho :)

Sarah ^-^

Hi neighbors. I'm a newbie here with 3 chicks about 2 weeks old. Located in Fallbrook (not quite Inland Empire but close enough! I haven't found a San Diego county thread yet!)
smile.png
I used to live in Fallbrook. Hope to move back to North County or East County San Diego soon. What kind of chicks?

I'm selling 10 Black Australorp pullets. They are 5 weeks old and ready for new homes. They have been raised outside with an electric heat plate. My boys have handled them daily and they are all sweet. We ordered pullets, think they are all pullets, but can't make any guarantees.
$15 a bird. Comes with a certificate of origin from the hatchery (McMurray).

Hi All! I have 2 Ameraucana Hens I'm looking to rehome. They are both around 8mos-1 yr old. One black and one white! I am having to move to Oregon at the end of this month and I cannot transport them with me :( I'm asking $15 each or $25 for both! Let me know if you are interested! Have a Great Day!! Sarah :)
Are they purebred, where did you get them from? Also, do you have any pictures of their eggs?

They are Purebred. I got them from a breeder up North.
Both of them our on pause right now with egg laying because they had just recently hatched out
some blue, black, and some mix of splash chickies !

:)

If anyone is interested in having Sarah's white as part of a breeding trio I have a 3 1/2 mos old white ameracauna rooster & hen from Papa's Poultry eggs (purebred). I really want to find a non eating home for my rooster, he is a sweetie still. Both of mine have been raised on organic Scratch & Peck feeds.

They are Purebred. I got them from a breeder up North.
Both of them our on pause right now with egg laying because they had just recently hatched out
some blue, black, and some mix of splash chickies !

:)

Thanks for the info. I am going to have to pass on those. I am picking up some chicks next week from a local breeder who has obtained 3 lines in his pen from the best Ameraucana eggs (in my opinion) on BYC. I am looking for a much richer blue coloration in the eggs but thanks again
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom