California-Inland Empire

Pics
Hello, I live in Moreno Valley Ca... And would like to know when is the next meet up???? Can somebody please advice???

Hi, there WILL BE a meet-up the second Saturday of Oct. Right now the location is still unsure but it will be either Norco or Riverside. I WILL be posting in Sept. which is not that far away! :D

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch; How many of you would be interested in coming to Lake Elsinore for the meet-up in October? I'm trying to get everyone's thoughts on the idea. There are a couple of very nice parks that are close to the freeway. Just give a yay or nay...

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch; How many of you would be interested in coming to Lake Elsinore for the meet-up in October? I'm trying to get everyone's thoughts on the idea. There are a couple of very nice parks that are close to the freeway. Just give a yay or nay...
I think that is a great idea, already posted on your Facebook comment
smile.png

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch;
"There is no room at the Inn", said the Innkeeper. But here at the ranch, the manger is also full. So I need to reduce my numbers, thusly;
2 Buff Orpingtons (laying) $20 each. 7 mos old.
2 Black Sex Links (laying) $20 each. 7 mos old.
2 Orp/ Jersey mixed (laying) $20 each. 6 mos old.
1 BLRW Splash Rooster (not laying) To good home. 4-5 mos.
1 Frizzle Bantom Cochin (not laying) To good home. 6 mos old?
Let me know if you have questions, you can see pictures in my albums.

Rick, here is the "schedule" for Oct.....
Oct 4&5th Paso Robles Central Coast Feather Fanciers show,
Oct 11th, Fall meet-up in NORCO!
Oct. 25&26th Ventura show

Maybe we can squeeze it in somewhere? ;)

P.S. Have you found a fowl friendly place in Lake Elsinore Rick?

Last edited:
For those that have project breeding programs, broodies, or have regular hatches.... What time of year is best for you to get rid of extra or unwanted chicks and chickens? When is the best time of year to cut down on your numbers? I'm thinking of putting together a meet up in Elsinore due to the high interest level in So. CAL.
P.S. Have you found a fowl friendly place in Lake Elsinore Rick?
Just going with the theme of, "It's sometimes better to ask forgiveness later, than to ask permission first".

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch; Oct. 11, 2014 Norco meet up.
"There is no room at the Inn", said the Innkeeper. But here at the ranch, the manger is also full. So I need to reduce my numbers, thusly; 2 Buff Orpingtons (laying) $20 each. 12 mos old.

2 Black Sex Links (laying) $20 each. 12 mos old.

4 Orp/ Jersey mixed (laying) $20 each. 8 mos old.

These 2 lighter colored Jersey/Orps have been claimed for now. Thank you.

1 BLRW Splash Rooster (not laying) To good home. 6 mos.

1 Frizzle Bantam Cochin Rooster (not laying) To good home. 8 mos old?

Let me know if you have questions.

I also have some tires for your runs or gardens. I use them for dust bath bowls, water troughs, and garden boxes. They add a nice touch to the gardens. If you would like to buy some let me know so I can stock up!

The tires really seem to hold the water inside from evaporating.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom