California-Inland Empire

Pics
That would be Ozexpat.... He might still be in the Philippines.
thank you Rick
1f603.png
1f603.png

So what does everybody breed and just for Fun,eggs,show?

I breed just for the fun of it. Most breeds I have are in my signature. I will be adding Ducks to my flock I have 24 eggs to put in Incubator later today that I bought and will be getting 10 baby ducks May 18th. I will post the breeds in my Signature of them later after Hatch day etc.

I have the KC eggs but unfortunately everyone is free ranging so they are together & momma's eggs could be khaki dad, Rouen dad or swedish dad. I wanted to let you know I ordered welsh harlequin female ducklings from Metzer Farms available at cost 10.00 ea around May 7th. They are very similar to KC's in laying ability & are very calm ducks. Amada on CPP will be selling some of her WH drakes in June that will be about 8 weeks at that time.
Trish

I have the KC eggs but unfortunately everyone is free ranging so they are together & momma's eggs could be khaki dad, Rouen dad or swedish dad. I wanted to let you know I ordered welsh harlequin female ducklings from Metzer Farms available at cost 10.00 ea around May 7th. They are very similar to KC's in laying ability & are very calm ducks. Amada on CPP will be selling some of her WH drakes in June that will be about 8 weeks at that time.
Trish
I will have approximately 2 or 3 Welsh Harlequin drakes for sale in a few months. I want to have them feathered out, confirm sex, and pick my breeders before putting them up for sale.

Amanda
smile.png

So what does everybody breed and just for Fun,eggs,show?
Most everything I have is for fun but we just got ducks for eggs. Nearly everything i have is juveniles as we are relatively new to chickens and rebuilding after a heavy loss last year.

I have:

4 Mille Fleur Bantam Cochins for fun. They are not a APA recognized color but super pretty & we have 2 frizzles.

6 Black Ameraucana chicks that will be a part of a Chocolate project I am starting soon

8 Olandsk Dwarf juvies (trying to sell some of those)

12 Welsh Harlequin ducklings

4 Ayam Cemani chicks ( another breeders culls due to white)

1 Mix hen

& I just put in an order for 17 poults from Porters Turkeys for mid-June
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom