California-Inland Empire

Pics
Thanks man, I still have all my bikes just cant race anymore lol you runnin a Harley or ? And yeah let me know on those bantys id appreciate that a bunch!
I second JShubin on that.. moderns aren't really good for much except looks and friendliness. Cochins and silkies come in a close second in broodiness to American game in my opinion..
I've heard that as well about those two breeds being good.

Yeah I have the Sportster Iron 883. I want to upgrade to Dyna or maybe some sort of Victory.

Ill text her right now about the bantams.. I forgot. lol

Quote:
I've heard that as well about those two breeds being good.

Yeah I have the Sportster Iron 883. I want to upgrade to Dyna or maybe some sort of Victory.

Ill text her right now about the bantams.. I forgot. lol

Nice bike! I had a sportster 1200XLC a while back, threw some moto bars on it an taught myself how to do wheelies lmao ended up selling it for a gsxr 750 but im definitely looking into dynas. cant go wrong with a HD.

But yeah just let me know, no rush. I still have to build another pen.. really looking for lemon blue but depending on quality might be open to other colors

Hey there, sorry to hear about your accident. Happy for you though that you will have a chance to enjoy your clucks again! I know a gal in Norco who has Seramas, I believe she may have some available now. If not, I'm sure she knows someone who does. Her name is Tracey McCarthy. She is on Facebook. Of you can't find her let me know and I'll get you her contact info.

Good luck in rebuilding your flock!

Hey there, sorry to hear about your accident. Happy for you though that you will have a chance to enjoy your clucks again! I know a gal in Norco who has Seramas, I believe she may have some available now. If not, I'm sure she knows someone who does. Her name is Tracey McCarthy. She is on Facebook. Of you can't find her let me know and I'll get you her contact info.

Good luck in rebuilding your flock!

Wasn't meant to be I guess, maybe my true calling is breeding poultry haha thank you though! I was able to find her on facebook, turns out she knows one of my good friends so ill just have him introduce me lol I appreciate the info!

Wasn't meant to be I guess, maybe my true calling is breeding poultry haha thank you though! I was able to find her on facebook, turns out she knows one of my good friends so ill just have him introduce me lol I appreciate the info!
haha Breeding Poultry is my calling too, but somehow I'm still stuck going to work everyday.'

I talked to my friend in Norco and she only has the Large Size Modern Games. Red Pyle. Sorry No Bantams

This is the one cock I bought off her a couple years ago.

haha Breeding Poultry is my calling too, but somehow I'm still stuck going to work everyday.'

I talked to my friend in Norco and she only has the Large Size Modern Games. Red Pyle. Sorry No Bantams

This is the one cock I bought off her a couple years ago.

Lmao I hear ya on that one! She has a beautiful flock! I appreciate you asking her but unfortunately I cant keep any standard size roos at the moment, if I was able to id snatch a few up but im stuck in the city for now/:

Lmao I hear ya on that one! She has a beautiful flock! I appreciate you asking her but unfortunately I cant keep any standard size roos at the moment, if I was able to id snatch a few up but im stuck in the city for now/:
your welcome.

I used to live in Riverside for a couple years, but it was near Pedley so I was allowed to keep farm animals without problems. Im now back in Norco (the more chickens the better! lol)

Back
Top Bottom