California-Inland Empire

Pics
Hello new here, looking for info and to chat about the chx's
I'm sure this info is on here somewhere.locally getting/co op Organic soy free feed. What are you doing??? Buying??Spending???
I have read a few meet up for Modesto milling feed ?

I recently ordered from Azure standard their organic feed and will drive to Temecula to pick up.
I paid for 2- 40lb bags Sub Total: $38.40($16.70 a bag)
That's with a $5 handling fee. I will have to pay a $10 fee (for the taking items off truck and storing in his wherehouse,this drop off location apparently deals with aprox. 100'diferent peoples orders . So this is how they do things)
when I pick it up as the drop/pickup location, the owner does not make you have a min. Order amount. As most do of $55-

So.... so far then I up to $38.40 feed + $10 pickup fee +$10 gas to pickup=$58.40
Is there a better way more reasonable way to do this?
Please your opionions and comments.
I live in the Hemet area, and all the local feed stores don't carry,order organic soy free quality feed.
So this seemed to b my only option.???
Thank you for reading
Im right up the way from you in Idyllwild, did you ever figure out your feed?

Excites to see nearby chicken fans. In yucaipa, work in Hemet. New to chickens and the site. Just discovering 3 of my 10 pullets are actually cockrels. So sad. Expending my coop and run, slowly, but wondering how I'm going to manage the flock. Have 3 dift ages from 10 wks to 19wks. No one laying yet. :(

Last edited:
Excites to see nearby chicken fans. In yucaipa, work in Hemet. New to chickens and the site. Just discovering 3 of my 10 pullets are actually cockrels. So sad. Expending my coop and run, slowly, but wondering how I'm going to manage the flock. Have 3 dift ages from 10 wks to 19wks. No one laying yet.
sad.png
Post on Craigslist for $5-10 each or around there when they are about 18 weeks old. also pick out the best rooster to your liking to keep if you do. 1 rooster is plenty for 3 hens..

Back
Top Bottom