California-Inland Empire

Pics
I am on the search for Cochin bantam pullets or hens and buff laced polish full size or bantam!
I am located in Riverside if anyone has any or knows anyone who does that are willing to sell one.

Thank you, Alaura

I am on the search for Cochin bantam pullets or hens and buff laced polish full size or bantam!
I am located in Riverside if anyone has any or knows anyone who does that are willing to sell one.

Thank you, Alaura
How old is the youngest age you are willing to get. My main flock of Bantam Cochins are not for sale, but I have a couple younger ones that I might be willing to sell I would like them to go together though, hatched October 28 2016. One is a Blue Mottled and the other is a Columbian pattern. And I am always hatching out some now and then I have some just hatched and some a week old and a few hatched Dec 11.

ooh imma have to subscribe to this thread...
frow.gif

How old is the youngest age you are willing to get.  My main flock of Bantam Cochins are not for sale, but I have a couple younger ones that I might be willing to sell I would like them to go together though, hatched October 28 2016. One is a Blue Mottled and the other is a Columbian pattern. And I am always hatching out some now and then I have some just hatched and some a week old and a few hatched Dec 11. 

I am willing to get 3 month olds or so. I am interested in taking you up on the Columbian possibl. I am renavating my coop right now but in 2 weeks time I should be ready for a few more hens. Would you mind waiting 2 weeks I would love to buy her. PM me and we can talk so more if you want.

I am willing to get 3 month olds or so. I am interested in taking you up on the Columbian possibl. I am renavating my coop right now but in 2 weeks time I should be ready for a few more hens. Would you mind waiting 2 weeks I would love to buy her. PM me and we can talk so more if you want.
That should be fine she is Columbian but mixed with Millie Bantam Cochin so has a little color in her tail area if that is ok with you. I just usually like two to go together as then they have a friend whom they are used to, as they will get picked on by the established flock you have. Below are some pictures I took yesterday of both of them.

That should be fine she is Columbian but mixed with Millie Bantam Cochin so has a little color in her tail area if that is ok with you. I just usually like two to go together as then they have a friend whom they are used to, as they will get picked on by the established flock you have. Below are some pictures I took yesterday of both of them. [/URL I would love to get the Columbian and I assure you that adding her to the coop wouldn't be a problem as I am very strict and keen on the meeting and adding to the coop. I have never had a problem yet adding 3 hens over the last year. And I would take great care of her, treats, snuggles, baths, and supervised free ranging with my other Pekin bantam, Cochin, and cuckoo maran. They are literally my children at this point...

Last edited:
Quote: I sent you a private message!

Just took these

You are more than welcome to get the Columbian but she will have too much other color in her tail feathers to be good for showing. You would be better off with the Blue Mottled. My Columbians are Self blue cross with Millie, Not a color for the Standardized colors to show.
I have a few different colors of Bantam Cochin and hatch off and on.
The colors that would be showable that I have would be
Silver Penciled, Splash, Red, Mottled, & Blue, I have other colors but they are not a recognized color for showing. Of these the Blue Mottled is the only one old enough of my young grow outs that is available right now.

You can check out some of my Bantam Cochins in my Cochin Folder I believe the end of page 5, and 6 and 7 some of what I have right now, of course several did not get in the pictures

Back
Top Bottom